Status
Please reply by conversation.

Magic Static

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 12, 2010
Montana
Been watching ME on ME2 channel last couple days. Wonder if they'll put content on there now or just play around with it?

correct Tron. They uplink First Business which is a program produced by Weigel. Otherwise its just there for testing

Its been posted a few times why MeToo wont be on satellite

I don't believe this is what Magic Static intended. The channel is simply labeled "Me2" and will probably be used to feed a different time zone.

UPDATE: I just turned on Me2 and the programming is different from Me1. Me1 is showing Hogan's Heroes and Me2 is showing a western.

This is just a guess, but since METV has added so many channels lately, some of their shows cannot be seen in some areas because other local channels are airing their shows. So with their ME 2 channels they are showing the same schedule except for show they cant carry. So far that looks like Cheers, Hogan heroes, and a few others. They are replacing them with just more runnings of their other shows. They show back to back rawhides from 4-6 pm. And then Branded and guns of will Sonnet in place of hogan heroes. Dennis

But note its not the MeToo feed..

We know. :) It's simply labeled as "MeTV2".

I believe as more "MeTV" channels become available in other cities we are going to see several "MeTV" channels on AMC3 like we currently do with RTV.

WZVN in Ft. Myers, Florida is launching Me-TV on Monday! Watch channels 41.2 & 26.2!

To me it looks like MeTv is doing the RTV routine!broadcast on different channels in order to supply different programming to its stations.Update!! Opps!didnt see what popcorn said!I agree with him 100%.

Status
Please reply by conversation.