This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Mediacom employees picket DISH Network

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
About a dozen Mediacom employees demonstrated across the street from Quad City Satellite Thursday as DISH Network officials celebrated the debut of local programming in the Quad-Cities.

``This is the first time DISH Network has seen a picket on the first day of local service,'' said Chad Lefkowitz, Midwest regional sales manager for DISH Network. ``It's a testimony to the numbers who are leaving Mediacom for DISH Network.''

Read the rest at http://www.qconline.com/archives/qco/sections.cgi?prcss=display&id=184538

wish I would have know about that ahead of time, I would have been there to throw tomatos at the mediacom people, what a bunch of tools! How about this, instead of picketing your competition, make your product better ACs!

Scott Greczkowski said:
About a dozen Mediacom employees demonstrated across the street from Quad City Satellite Thursday as DISH Network officials celebrated the debut of local programming in the Quad-Cities.

Since Mediacom is the local provider for cable in the area, I find this HILARIOUS!!!

~Alan