Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
As our way of saying "Thank you" for making the first SatelliteGuys Get-Together at CEDIA possible, we would like to introduce the main sponsors and contributors of this event.

We will start with the host of the party, Gregg Loewen, the president of Lion AV, who picked up the lion's share of all the expenses and was the main organizer of this event. Without him this would not be possible!

Ladies and Gentlemen ... Please meet our long-time forum member and supporter Gregg Loewen:

For Home Theater enthusiasts familiar with ISF calibration, Gregg Loewen and his company do not require any introduction. They are simply the best! But for those who are new to video calibration: Gregg, could you please say a few words about your company and the services you offer?

While today’s digital high definition displays can deliver an excellent out of the box image, room environment, display source, cabling, and signal path can play a critical role in the overall performance of your display. Controls on high definition displays allow your TV to be performance optimized and customized based you’re your room’s unique audio video requirements. Your display will be uniquely tuned to ensure that you will be achieving the highest level of video quality in your theater room.

Lion Audio Video Consultants is an industry leader for ISF video calibrations and video setup. Your video display device cost a small fortune so don't you want it to be able to display the most detailed and accurate picture possible? Digital display devices will be ISF calibrated for up to 3 inputs with all applicable scan rates included. Also included is a pre evaluation of your viewing environment, display device, and cabling with appropriate recommendations. A computer generated report showing pre and post calibration settings will be given to show calibration and post front panel settings will be documented for future reference. To maintain accurate color throughout the life of the display it is recommended that displays be calibrated annually and after bulb replacement. Please inquire for discounted pricing on subsequent work.

Lion Audio Video Consultants services most areas of the continental United States and can offer service within a timely manner (usually less than 90 days) while allowing your display adequate settling in time.

hi all!!

I hope the "canned responses" given above helped to explain what we do. When I started the company, I only brought in associates that I thought were better than myself and also added additional expertise in certain fields. I am very proud of my association with these gentlemen and can honestly say that they represent the very best within the video / calibration community.

I am very open to any questions or comments. They can be posted here, or can be emailed to me directly at gregg@lionav.com

thanks again for the opportunity of hosting you all. I had a blast, and I "think" that you did also!!

Happy viewing

Gregg

Gregg, which states do you currently serve, and do you have any tours planned in the near future?
Could you post the schedule, so that our forum members could jump on the bandwagon? ;)

I personally serve Florida and Southern California / Vegas every 90 days.
I also try to serve New England down to the Greater DC area every 30-60 days.
I do a driving trip of the Northern States (PA, LouisvilleKY, Kansas City, up north to Minneapolis, Chicago, Detroit, and all points in between 2 times annually. This trip occurs next in the very late fall - late Nov perhaps into early December.

I will be in florida in October and November. I will be in California and Vegas in November and January.

Regards

Gregg
201 232 3380

And I believe Chuck Williams, and your other affiliated partners do a lot of touring too. Correct?

Ilya said:
And if you want to see what our forum members say about Gregg and his magic, do a quick forum search on ISF calibration.

Here are just some of the threads:

WOW !!!! Gregg Loewen calibrated my Hitachi 57" RPTV
WOW - Gregg Loewen just calibrated my RPTV
Gregg Loewen ISF'd my 53" Pioneer Elite this past April...
Gregg did my Hitachi 57" earlier this year. Difference is simply amazing. I thought I had a good picture using the Avia dvd. Amazed how much better the picture quality is now, after Gregg did his work. Money well spent :up

Gregg has done my old Toshiba 65" and my Infocus 7200 projector.
My 85 year old mother was so impressed with the results he gave my equipment she had him isf her Toshiba 57".
I can't say enough about his work.
I replaced the Toshiba with a samsung 1080p dlp set and have to call and get him out for that.
Its worth every cent.

the samsungs are way cool. They were designed by Joe Kane and are capable of perfect colorimetry once calibrated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)