Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
Many thanks to our sponsors and contributors for making the first SatelliteGuys Get-Together at CEDIA such a memorable event!

Today, I would like to introduce Robert Zohn, the president of ValueElectronics.com, SatelliteGuys.US Gold Sponsor, who made special t-shirts with SatelliteGuys logo for every participant at our reception, and who contributed the Grand Prize for our giveaway: Toshiba HD-XA1 HD DVD player! Thank you Robert!

ValueElectronics is well-known to our forum members and beyond as an authorized dealer for DirecTV, Toshiba and other Home Electronics manufacturers. When HD DVD first launched a few months ago, ValueElectronics was among the first and very few Internet retailers who had the players stacked up and readily available for immediate shipment and at a very reasonable price. The excellent reputation of this company makes us proud to have them as our long-time forum sponsor!

Robert, please feel free to say a few words about your company and the products you offer.

Ilya, thank you so very much for featuring my company and me on your forum. I have always been a big fan of SatelliteGuys members, moderators and Scott. It's the members and administration that makes this forum great for me.

ValueElectronics.com operates an up-scale B&M store in the village of Scarsdale, NY as well as our on-line business.

We are authorized on-line dealers for Toshiba, Mits, Sharp, Optoma, Gefen, DIRECTV, Bello a/v furniture, Harmony remotes, Universal Remote Controls and Zektor switches. In our store we also sell Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, Hitachi, Pioneer HDTV's.

At CEDIA we added Gregg's Color Vision calibrations tools and Clark's synthesizers tactile transducers to our bag of tricks.

Thank you SatelliteGuys members for your support and let me know if I can do anything to earn your HDTV business.

-Robert

Robert,

Thanks for all you did at the Reception, and for being a sponsor of SatGuys. It was a pleasure meeting you in Denver, even though I didn't win your incredible HD DVD player :)

I've already worn the shirt to work once! (Luckily I am NOT a business prof, so I can get away with wearing a t-shirt!!)

Robert is a great guy. He really took care of one of my old fraternity buddies, we need more Roberts in the world!

Phil T said:
It was great to talk to Robert. He is a great guy.
I agree. Robert and I had a great conversation that evening. It's not every day that you get a chance to meet the people behind the on-line stores, and I would have no reservations purchasing an LCD or Plasma from Value Electronics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)