Mega Cosmos the Greek channel coming to Dish Network

DK_Sat

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 11, 2005
MD
The Greek channel Mega Cosmos is going to start broadcasting on Dish Network on satellite 118.7

Finally! Good call by Dish as this is a decent channel and there are plenty of Greeks that subscribe to Dish for the Greek Package. The Alpha channel is junk food and Mega is an upgrade ...

They finally came to their senses and realized it was a big mistake to leave Dishnetwork in the first place. I know I never followed them around to their other ventures (DirecTV, etc.).

Do we know if they will be part of the Greek Language Package or will they be available as a stand alone channel?

Yes, I'm hoping they are included in the Greek Elite Package. I would think it would be available as a stand alone as well like Antenna and ERT.

I am intrigued by other languages. I would love to have a channel that had random foreign channels (movie, news, misc. entertainment) in fairly frequent rotation (maybe some different one of the various foreign language packages Dish carries or one of the satellite foreign language providers). Might attract some business from those who want to learn other languages. I don't mind programming with English subtitles. Borgen is one of my several favorite series right now. (Danish is weird.) -Jan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)