Member's Photos database problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGuyver

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 4, 2007
Nuclear Testing Grounds
Iceberg, what's going on with the Photos section? I click on one of my pics and it says; Photo not found in the database!

None of the member's photos come up.

I moved the thread ot the ops area so Scott can see it (or others may have the same issue)

sorry I didnt get to it sooner...out of town :)

Looking at the logs it says your removed your photos.

McGuyver March 26, 2010, 11:53 am Photo Deleted: pic09.JPG (#1851) Heatsink Modifications
McGuyver March 26, 2010, 11:40 am Photo Deleted: 3-lnb_s04.JPG (#1843) Triple C-band LNB\'s
McGuyver March 26, 2010, 11:40 am Photo Deleted: 3-lnb_s01.JPG (#1841) Triple C-band LNB\'s

And about 50 more as well all from your IP address.

Looking at the logs it says your removed your photos.

McGuyver March 26, 2010, 11:53 am Photo Deleted: pic09.JPG (#1851) Heatsink Modifications
McGuyver March 26, 2010, 11:40 am Photo Deleted: 3-lnb_s04.JPG (#1843) Triple C-band LNB\'s
McGuyver March 26, 2010, 11:40 am Photo Deleted: 3-lnb_s01.JPG (#1841) Triple C-band LNB\'s

And about 50 more as well all from your IP address.

Hi Scott,

yes I deleted a bunch of pics to free up space. the thumbnails on the main page of my gallery are pics I did not delete but they won't display when I click on them, I suspect the pics are not linking correctly because when I click on a pic that I didn't delete I get this message: Photo not found in the database!.

If I click on ANY of my photo albums it goes to some page with multiple photos containing various pics from various member's, it's always the same page in spite of the URL showing the correct address for my particular album page I select.

then if I click on another member's photos, I get this message again:
Photo not found in the database! This doesn't occur with all but many.

I hope this makes sense because it's really confusing as to why this is happening.

I discovered that I can access the photos within any of my Albums but I have to go through the "Sort Photos" mode after using the "My Albums" text link in the upper left corner of my gallery home page. If I click on a thumbnail on my gallery home page then I get the message: Photo not found in the database!

None of the non-Album photos are accessable when I click on them and I did not delete all of my photos either. So it looks like my Album photos are still there but the linking process is not working correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts