Membership

ChadT41

THE BEST THERE HAS EVER BEEN
Original poster
Apr 20, 2014
Mesa, Az
Hey guys,

I just got a notification that my membership needs renewed, and I have been graciously stressed then blessed these last few months. I am back in my home and the family(minus the two doggos that passed in the process) so I want to share some holiday spirit. I will be gifting 4 annual memberships to the first 4 people that reply to this post(that do not currently have one). I am doing this on the Dish forum for the specific purpose of continuing my support for Dish as well.

The other purpose is because Scott may have the best website on the internet, but without the continued support of us, it cannot and will not survive. Whether you use the additional features or not, it is still nice to support when you can. If you don’t get one of the four, think about your own anyways.

Hey guys,

I just got a notification that my membership needs renewed, and I have been graciously stressed then blessed these last few months. I am back in my home and the family(minus the two doggos that passed in the process) so I want to share some holiday spirit. I will be gifting 4 annual memberships to the first 4 people that reply to this post(that do not currently have one). I am doing this on the Dish forum for the specific purpose of continuing my support for Dish as well.

The other purpose is because Scott may have the best website on the internet, but without the continued support of us, it cannot and will not survive. Whether you use the additional features or not, it is still nice to support when you can. If you don’t get one of the four, think about your own anyways.
I would certainly appreciate a membership. I hope it help's Scott keeping this site online.

Hey guys,

I would really appreciate a membership.

Reactions: ChadT41
Thanks guys. All the money goes back into the site for our server / bandwidth costs, software and add on licenses, domain registrations etc. the money does not go to me. In fact I put in many times when we are short on things.

The money does not go to me it goes to the site so that you everyone for supporting the site! It is appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

I would love to have a membership.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

Reactions: ChadT41
Hey guys,

I don't need another year, but I just wanted to say that is very gracious of you. Sorry about the dogs.

I don't need another year, but I just wanted to say that is very gracious of you. Sorry about the dogs.
Thank you. It was hard. Lost one on my daughters birthday and the other 2 weeks later. She couldn’t stand up anymore so we put her down. That was my wife’s birthday.

Back in July we had a water loss from backed up toilets. We decided to remodel at the same time and are just getting back into the house. $85k later, and it’s pretty much an entirely new house. We removed walls, raised ceilings, and moved the kitchen to another room altogether. Insurance covered 90% of it.

Happy holidays to all!

Thank you. It was hard. Lost one on my daughters birthday and the other 2 weeks later. She couldn’t stand up anymore so we put her down. That was my wife’s birthday.
What is it with pets and birthdays? :crying Good grief. We lost my daughter's guinea pig who developed some gastro blockage and kept getting fatter and fatter and eventually flatter after she croaked. I spent $500 trying to save that stupid animal; I hope she was in no pain. Then I lost my favorite cat who had such a soft voice... I spent $600 trying to save her and eventually gave up and had her put down lest she was suffering. I didn't want a repeat of the guinea pig ordeal.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Scott just said it best! THANK YOU!

Chad, thank you for your kindness not only to m and the site but giving away of Pub Memberships to others to help bring us together more.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Absolutely Scott. Like I said, you have the best site on the internet. I haven’t been making my way here very often, lately, but that doesn’t change my opinion. To be fair, I have been reclusing a lot lately. Even from the internet. Enjoy guys, and Scott, let us know if you ever need anything.