Just renewed my membership

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cparker

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 8, 2007
Sanborn, NY
I have no idea how many of the folks that visit.... or shall I say use .... this site have become members, but it occurred to me as I renewed my membership today just how much pleasure, benefit, and geeky camaraderie I get from SatelliteGuys.

I hit this web site usually several times a day. It's fun. It's informative. And I get the straight skinny on stuff that I'd just be guessing at if it weren't for SatelliteGuys.

Scott does a really nice job keeping things up to date and doling out whatever information comes down the pipe.

So.... I would encourage anyone who has not yet done so to become a member. It has nothing really to do with hoping to get exclusive information tidbits before anyone else (although that does happen from time to time). It's more about supporting something that works.

c'mon.... it's about a nickel a day..... less than 40 cents a week. (ack.... I sound like one of those "You can feed and clothe a starving child" infomercials.... sorry)

Think about it.

Indeed. With the stuff you hear about, like new packs, promotions, new stuff in the works, tech support on receivers and beyond, pub membership is well worth it for all the great info you get. It pays for itself. Help keep the lights on.:)

Thanks for helping us keep the lights on folks. :)

2008 was a tough year advertising wise, the bottom fell out of the market as it has in all industries. Without the kind support of our Pub Members we would not be here today.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Yes when it comes close to time you will see a notice at the top of the screen.

Thanks again for your support and for helping keep the lights on. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts