Men with brooms

Teehar

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 29, 2010
WNC
Pouring wet snow here this evening,already swept the dish once,gonna have to do it again soon.

Hoping it doesn't mess my recordings of Vikings and Red Road up.We're getting goose flakes atm,and they stick to the 1k.4 like glue.

They are saying here we are just going to get rain now.

With as much snow as we got this winter, I'm surprised I have only had to clean the dish once and that was due to a thin layer of ice. Nothing a spatula from the kitchen couldn't fix!

Bummer dwarren,we are supposed to get another minor snow Thurs,and the outlook for next week is suggesting something big is brewing.Hope it's wrong!I don't want another blizzard of 93,or perfect storm.It's 65F today,been cleaning and raking the yard.Beautiful day.I'm not going to get fooled though,I still have my trusty broom on the porch!It has an extended handle.:D

We've got about a quarter inch of sleet, not too bad. It has transitioned over to light snow though.

I was amazed how much more snow Crossnore got than we did,I bet they had 6",kind of unusual for them to get more than Newland.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)