Mercury II transponder scan

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bonscott87

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 27, 2004
Quick question here.

Say there are 3 channels on a transponder I want to add to my channel list. So I do a transponder scan and it turns up a dozen channels. Is there any way I can just select the 3 channels I want to add? It seems that the only choice is to add all the channels found or add none.

Reason is I'd much rather to a quick TP scan and choose to add those 3 channels then to add all 3 by hand.

Hopefully I'm just missing a function or easier way to do this.

Thanks!

The only way to add individual channels would to manually insert the TP and PID information of each channel.

The method of scanning the individual TP then editing out the unwanted channels is probably the easiest and fastest way to add channels.

From my memory: you add them all, then when watching the channel press the round button in the middle of the volume, channel up/down (Select?). From there, I think you press the blue button and you can select channels to delete...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts