Meridian, MS HD Locals

radiator65

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 12, 2007
Mississippi
Since it looks like we may be waiting awhile for National HD, does anyone know anything about local channels in Meridian, Mississippi? I can not get any Meridian locals on OTA (Even though I only live 35 miles North of Meridian). At times I can get CBS and FOX out of West Point (70 miles North of me, they are spotty) but no luck with NBC or ABC. I know Dish is looking to add Jackson, MS locals this year and if I have to I guess I will "move" but I really don't want to go through another year of Sunday Night Football in SD.

Since it looks like we may be waiting awhile for National HD, does anyone know anything about local channels in Meridian, Mississippi? I can not get any Meridian locals on OTA (Even though I only live 35 miles North of Meridian). At times I can get CBS and FOX out of West Point (70 miles North of me, they are spotty) but no luck with NBC or ABC. I know Dish is looking to add Jackson, MS locals this year and if I have to I guess I will "move" but I really don't want to go through another year of Sunday Night Football in SD.

I hear the weather is nice on 119 TP 9 in Birmingham, AL HD world in your area ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)