Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Hard to believe that it's the Holiday Season again! Seem just like last month I was getting ready for Christmas day and preparing for the arrival of my new baby son.

Time fly's when your having fun and when I look back I am amazed that we are just going on our fourth month of SatelliteGuys.US!

Never in my wildest dreams did I think we would grow so quick so fast!

Santa came early this year and I am proud to say we are on a brand new state of the art server! Our server problems of the past are now a thing of the past, into 2004 we have a lot of plans and are working on new technologies for 2004!

From all of us here at SatelliteGuys.US, all the best to you and your family this holiday season!

I just wanted to wish you all a great Christmas. I hope you all get what you want from Santa.... :D . You all make this forum a great and fun place to come too.

Thank you Scott and everyone involved with bringing us this great forum. It is full of good information and is also a fun place to hang out. Merry Christmas to all and I hope 2004 is even better than 2003 was (pretty hard to top though!).