Merry Christmas YULE HD Coming to dish network :)

Discussion in 'DISH Network Support Forum' started by bluegras, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Good evening according to james long uplink report The World Famous Yule Log HD Channel on Dish is coming back.you can check out the list for today including a special appeance by WJYS channel 62 out chicago coming back to dish not in HD which stinks.
    Uplink Activity Updates

Allen bluegras

2. *** WELCOME TO SATELLITEGUYS! ***
  3. WHAT! Joyce Meyer won't be in HD?? I'll have to reassess who my TV provider should be.....

bobvick and The Fat Man like this.
  4. What’s WJYS 62? Is that an inside joke around here or something?

TheKrell likes this.
  5. WJYS 62 is a religious channel here in Chicago. They chose not to renew carriage a couple of years ago, and it appears that they will be back. I think they only broadcast in 480i and don't have an HD feed, but maybe they have launched an HD feed. I don't watch the channel to know for sure.

comfortably_numb likes this.
  6. Only Allen can find excitement in watching a burning log on TV, then point out that certain showings of said log won't be in HD.

7. Bite your tongue..i guess you never saw the wpix Yule log

crodrules, The Fat Man and ekilgus like this.
  8. I can watch a Yule log burn in 4K on Netflix, so I’ll pass on DISH’s version.

comfortably_numb and dishdude like this.
  9. What's this?
    ...won't be in HD?

10. He is talking about WJYS.

11. and WJYS is an SD channel only. So, Allen still laments that Dish is not showing an SD only channel in HD...

dishrich and KE4EST like this.
  12. I am amazed that Dish has any subscribers left in the Chicagoland area if they haven’t been carrying this channel for years!

comfortably_numb likes this.
  13. according to the uplink report they have are in wonderful SD

14. I think I’m going to go pinch off a yule log of my own :biggrin

MikeD-C05, charlesrshell and bobvick like this.
  15. Boy, am I glad I have a real fire place that way I can actually watch regular programming on my TV. I need my Christmas Story fix.

KAB, bobvick and charlesrshell like this.
  16. YOU'LL PUT YOUR EYE OUT!!

17. I haven't. But to be fair, that's because since I bought a house with a fireplace, I burn my own Yule log.

18. I eventually bought it DVD years ago. The 24 hour marathon on two channels is just too much.

Scherrman likes this.
  19. A lot of years we would just leave it on one TV in the background. I usually never watch the whole thing in one sitting but by the end of the day I've seen the whole thing in pieces.

20. Have u ever seen the sequel?

MikeD-C05 likes this.
  21. 'Yule' be shocked at what your missing!!

MikeD-C05 likes this.
SatelliteGuys.US
Satellite Signals DISH Network Support Forum