Merry Christmas YULE HD Coming to dish network :)

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
Good evening according to james long uplink report The World Famous Yule Log HD Channel on Dish is coming back.you can check out the list for today including a special appeance by WJYS channel 62 out chicago coming back to dish not in HD which stinks.
Uplink Activity Updates

Allen bluegras

What’s WJYS 62? Is that an inside joke around here or something?

WJYS 62 is a religious channel here in Chicago. They chose not to renew carriage a couple of years ago, and it appears that they will be back. I think they only broadcast in 480i and don't have an HD feed, but maybe they have launched an HD feed. I don't watch the channel to know for sure.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
WJYS 62 is a religious channel here in Chicago. They chose not to renew carriage a couple of years ago, and it appears that they will be back. I think they only broadcast in 480i and don't have an HD feed, but maybe they have launched an HD feed. I don't watch the channel to know for sure.

I am amazed that Dish has any subscribers left in the Chicagoland area if they haven’t been carrying this channel for years!

Reactions: comfortably_numb
I eventually bought it DVD years ago. The 24 hour marathon on two channels is just too much.

A lot of years we would just leave it on one TV in the background. I usually never watch the whole thing in one sitting but by the end of the day I've seen the whole thing in pieces.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts