Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Now that Christmas is only a couple days away, and some of us will be away from the computer during that time.....

I (Iceberg AKA Tony) wanted to wish a very
MERRY
CHRISTMAS!!

to all the regular posters here in the FTA section and all the newbies too! To think, when I started posting on satelliteguys, the only spot for FTA stuff was the "General satellite" area. But, due to a fluke, satguys created a FTA section and made me a mod. We have had a blast in here! I have learned so much from some of you guys. Without you guys, I wouldn't have as much fun in this area as I do :D

Hope you all have a safe Christmas and a great 2005 (and if you got any FTA stuff for Christmas, let us know) :D:D

-Berg

Merry Christmas Everyone.

I do find the FTA section usefull myself althou I have not gotten into it yet. It is a good place to obtain information so that when I do get moving on it I will have some idea of what I will be up against. Thank You all for posting your troubles and solutions This will be one of the best gifts to prepare me for when I do take the plunge.

Merry Christmas to ALL members, thanks for all the fun its you guys that make it what it is. Just like Iceberg I have learned a lot in the last few months and hope 2005 brings us alot more FTA channels and even more members, all the best!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)