This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

joefloyd

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 28, 2008
nc
A message just went across the bottom of my screen saying "Attention Dish Network Subscribers. Starting tonight, you will be losing two of you favorite channels. HGTV and Food Network. Don't miss...."
It just ended like that. It was in a red banner with white lettering.

What gives??

Just watched both channels...no such message.

I was watching Paula Deen on Food Network and it went by just and ended with "Don't miss" then went away. I rewound to read it again.

Ths fact that I saw it (twice) is no joke. The fact that it was there may be a joke or someone adding something (at Dish or Food Network) as a joke.
My wife said "If that's true, then they can have this satellite back"

Probably another programmer/provider dispute getting ready to start up on oct 1st with cheapo chuck.

I was watching it live. I don't know when the show was recorded. I rewound it after it ended (DVR) to make sure I was really seeing it.

I saw it too. I was watching food net in HD and my wife was watching in the office in SD. She did not see the . It ended mid sentence. Weird. Seems to not be rael since they spelled Dishnetwork "Dish Network" ?????????

Ths fact that I saw it (twice) is no joke. The fact that it was there may be a joke or someone adding something (at Dish or Food Network) as a joke.

Same here, if Food Network goes, my wife is going to seriously pissed, and I have a feeling we'll be looking for a new provider.

can you rewind, pause at the message and post a picture of it here? please?

I don't think it said anything about Dish Network, I think the scrolls were to promote their new fan sites.

I have both channels recording now so I can see it myself.

What I saw was this

"Attention Dish Network Subscribers. Starting tonight, you will be losing two of you favorite networks. HGTV and Food Network. Don't m...."
It just ended like that. It was in a red banner with white lettering.