If this is in fact true it makes sense since they have DIY and Fine living Channel as a free preview this month. Also who is going to tell my wife because I don't want too?

If this is in fact true it makes sense since they have DIY and Fine living Channel as a free preview this month. Also who is going to tell my wife because I don't want too?

Except FN, HGTV, DIY, and FLN are all owned by the same company (Scripps).

S~

That would suck if you guys lose these channels. Let's just hope it was a mistake or they were referring to something else.

I wonder if comcast has there hand in the SD feed to dish somehow via the "hits uplink service" and they were just jerking around, because I compared the HGTV and Food SD feeds from dish which had a red background scroll running directing you to those websites, to the comcast and directv SD and HD feeds I have at the same time at 7pm eastern and they had no scrolls running on hgtv and food. very odd!

We've not watched much on either of these in a while. Too much stretch-o-vision.

If true, this would be no worse than the Lifetime debacle a while back.

this would be even worse than the lifetime situation, since my mom watch those channels every day. i even twittered dish network and they didn't have any info.