well it's past "tonight" and both channels are still up and running, so I guess we can put chicken little back into it's cage...

oh did ya mean to say MLB Network and Nascar Pass?? they both doing wonderful.. :D

Well if you are gonna throw stones, I have Vs HD and MSG & Msg PLus, and MSG Buffalo all in HD, all on TWC, plus over 70 other HD Channels and real VOD. I am ready for the real hockey season to start Thrusday Night, and will be doing PIP between CBC and Vs. :D So watch where your throw your bragging Directv stones:rant:

My guess: Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI) needs a separate contract from E.W. Scripps Company (the local stations and newspapers) now for carriage. The two companies split either last year or two years ago.

Re Slamminc11: Wait 24 hours and see what happens. October 1 starts a whole new business quarter.

WHOIS ILOVEFOODNETWORK.COM
Code:
   Domain Name: ILOVEFOODNETWORK.COM
   Registrar: MARKMONITOR INC.
   Whois Server: whois.markmonitor.com
   Referral URL: http://www.markmonitor.com
   Name Server: NS1.SNINTERACTIVE.COM
   Name Server: NS2.SNINTERACTIVE.COM
   Name Server: NS3.SNINTERACTIVE.COM
   Updated Date: 06-aug-2009
   Creation Date: 06-aug-2009
   Expiration Date: 06-aug-2011
Those two domains are owned by a company called "MarkMonitor, Inc." What's spooky is that Wikipedia does not have an entry for this company, yet they maintain a large number of Domains. Google "MarkMonitor Inc" and you'll see what I mean.

Those DNS servers are for Scripps Network Interactive though, so who knows. (although the domain itself doesn't resolve to a page on my browser, might just be for dns. Can't ping it either)

We need another uplink report. It appears they may have added two barker channels to inform us of the unreasonable demands of Scripps Networks Interactives. These channels are showing up true FTA. It looks like Midnight tonight.

The mailing address will go up on the News Monitor tonight. Attn: Brooke Johnson and Attn: Jim Samples will get it read by high-level management (the presidents of Food Network and HGTV, respectively).

We need another uplink report. It appears they may have added two barker channels to inform us of the unreasonable demands of Scripps Networks Interactives. These channels are showing up true FTA. It looks like Midnight tonight.

they arent showing up as unscrambled. Just scanned 110 & 119 with FTA box and only got the normal fta stuff...nothing new

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)