metv 101

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just checked and the same here also.

Cool! Looks like sandy did some good!Real test will be sat night since I have Been losing the sign at that time.PS day no. 2 without power! Glad I bought a generator last year.

Hope your power is restored soon. :)

I know the feeling. (NO Power) Blizzard of '97 had the power out here for 74+ hours. Got a little chilly. No generator, just a sunflower heater moved around. Gas grill for cooking. Battery powered radio and TV for the 'latest' updates. Hope your generators gas supply holds out.

Has metv on 101 increased its power? or has hurracane sandy tune up my 6ftr.50% Q I get most of the time but tonight I'm getting around 80.

I am using an 8 footer and my signal has jumped from the high 40s, low 50s to 90%. Hope it stays like that some Momma won't drive me crazy on Saturday afternoons when her westerns disappear.

That's real odd. Up here in Michigan with an ortho-feed and Norsat 8115's, Metv on 101w is still at 71% locked in solid. It hasn't varied even the tiniest bit lately.

Maybe your ozone layer has evaporated down there! lol

I guess ill need to use a higher sunscreen:D.Last sat evening my Q did drop from 80 down to 60 but this time with the extra Q ive been getting I didnt loose the signal.First time in a while i was able to watch MeTv on a sat night.

I guess ill need to use a higher sunscreen:D.Last sat evening my Q did drop from 80 down to 60 but this time with the extra Q ive been getting I didnt loose the signal.First time in a while i was able to watch MeTv on a sat night.

That's awesome! Hopefully it'll hold like that for some time to come.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)