MeTV is launching MeTV+ (2 Viewers)

DJ Lon

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 29, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Supposedly it also launched on our newly-purchased-by-Weigel "local" station KMOH on 6.3 but I can't verify since I can't receive the signal

mwdxer1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 3, 2015
Seaside Oregon
Checked the schedule (Chicago) and METV+ does carry some interesting old shows like Guns of Will Sonnet, Branded, Police Woman, Mayberry RFD. Hopefully someone will pick it up in Portland. Dish carries quite a few of Weigel's diginets like METV, H&I. and Start TV, so they may pick it up in time.

mwdxer1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 3, 2015
Seaside Oregon
The article in the first post says that only WCIU in Chicago and KMOH in the Phoenix market would get MeTV+ on the first day of programming.
Yes, I also read the rest of the Weigel stations will have it in time. Unfortunately the nearest Weigel station is Seattle, as Portland does have any. Hopefully someone will pick it up.

dhett

SatelliteGuys Guru
Dec 4, 2013
Chandler AZ
The article in the first post says that only WCIU in Chicago and KMOH in the Phoenix market would get MeTV+ on the first day of programming.
And if KMOH is airing it, no one in Phoenix can tell. KMOH serves Kingman AZ, about 175 miles from Phoenix (but in the Phoenix market). Weigel isn't even putting MeTV+ on KMOH's LPTV sister station in Phoenix, KEJR-LD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts