Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Wake up Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to memorable holiday entertainment. Enjoy such holiday specials as 'The Little Drummer Boy,' 'The Fat Albert Christmas Special' and 'Mister Magoo's Christmas Carol' when you tune in to the Me-TV Merry-Thon, Saturday and Sunday morning on Me-TV.

You can also catch holiday-themed episodes from classic series including 'The Mary Tyler Moore Show,' 'Laverne & Shirley,' 'The Bob Newhart Show,' 'The Brady Bunch,' 'The Bob Newhart Show,' 'M*A*S*H,' 'Taxi' and 'The Honeymooners' on Christmas Day.

schedule is listed too
Me-TV Network | Me-TV Merry-Thon

Love the Honeymooners episode. Not sure if it's going to be unedited, but if it is Jackie does something at the end of the show that is unusual even for back then. I will wait until after the show airs to say what he did.

sadly no
C-Band only

But a few of the "cartoon" type x-mas shows I noticed were on a couple other religious type channels. If you have Dish (even the welcome pack has these) KTV 264 and Angel2 are showing the cartoons. Saw Fat Albert X-Mas this morning and Mr Magoo X-Mas was just on a couple hours ago.

Darn ! I was hoping. I do like a lot of the old shows [ like I am ] . Unfortunately , no dish , as I live in northern Ontario. There is always RTV , as well as the much overcharged Bell sat. Thanks much for the quick reply . To you and yours , a very Merry Christmas , and , a safe , prosperous , and Happy New year .

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)