MeTV new schedule effective 1/1

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Me-TV's new Winter Schedule is out. The new schedule will begin January 1st, 2015. Here's a rundown:

1) Quincy, M.E. will air weekdays at 11am ET/PT.
2) Carol Burnett & Friends will air weeknights at 11pm ET/PT.
3) The Me-TV Mystery Movie will air weeknights from 12:30am to 2:30am ET/PT, and will pay homage to the old NBC Mystery Movie lineup of the past. It will feature episodes from McCloud, Columbo, McMillan & Wife, and Banacek.
4) Some of MeTV’s current shows find new homes and a few fan favorites return to the schedule. “The Mary Tyler Moore Show” can now be seen weekday mornings from 8:30- 9:00am ET/PT. “The Love Boat” returns to port weekday mornings from 9:00- 10:00am ET/PT. “Adventures of Superman” lands on weekday afternoons from 4:00- 5:00pm ET/PT. “The Mod Squad” joins the Sunday “Catch Me If You Can” line-up from 5:00- 6:00pm ET/PT.

One affiliate posted the schedule (MeTV hasnt yet)

Attachments

• MeTV_Schedule_1Q15.pdf
    209.1 KB · Views: 846
Reactions: Magic Static
Me-TV's new Winter Schedule is out. The new schedule will begin January 1st, 2015. Here's a rundown:

1) Quincy, M.E. will air weekdays at 11am ET/PT.
2) Carol Burnett & Friends will air weeknights at 11pm ET/PT.
3) The Me-TV Mystery Movie will air weeknights from 12:30am to 2:30am ET/PT, and will pay homage to the old NBC Mystery Movie lineup of the past. It will feature episodes from McCloud, Columbo, McMillan & Wife, and Banacek.
4) Some of MeTV’s current shows find new homes and a few fan favorites return to the schedule. “The Mary Tyler Moore Show” can now be seen weekday mornings from 8:30- 9:00am ET/PT. “The Love Boat” returns to port weekday mornings from 9:00- 10:00am ET/PT. “Adventures of Superman” lands on weekday afternoons from 4:00- 5:00pm ET/PT. “The Mod Squad” joins the Sunday “Catch Me If You Can” line-up from 5:00- 6:00pm ET/PT.

One affiliate posted the schedule (MeTV hasnt yet)

Great lineup!! Thanks for the info.

I guess it depends on tastes. The only thing right now I record on MeTV is Saved by the Bell on Sunday's (and the occasional Brady Bunch episode)
AntennaTV has stuff that I like (Diffrent Strokes, All in Family, WKRP, Married with Children). Thats why I have a Tivo set up at my mom's. They get antennaTV in Minneapolis, I don't in Duluth :)

Interesting line-up changes. Thanks again Iceberg. Problem is, I'm getting horrible signal strength, and quality numbers on METV over the past 4 days. Is it me, or is anyone having the same issue? Since November 1, my numbers for MeTv have been way down. Is there anything I can do to my dish? My numbers for Heroes, and Icons are better. Why??

Interesting line-up changes. Thanks again Iceberg. Problem is, I'm getting horrible signal strength, and quality numbers on METV over the past 4 days. Is it me, or is anyone having the same issue? Since November 1, my numbers for MeTv have been way down. Is there anything I can do to my dish? My numbers for Heroes, and Icons are better. Why??
you might want to post that in the free to air area ;)

by the way Adam12 & Dragnet move to CoziTV starting in January (thats why they are not on the schedule)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts