MeTv Programing

Status
Please reply by conversation.

stanleyjohn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
south/central Ct,USA
Just curios! When METv picks A series to air like emergency and others! do they get all the years the series aired or just some.It seems to me that some are never shown like the final episode of mash which i have not seen or missed.

I would bet, most come in a 'package' that may or may not include some other shows episodes. Kinda akin to the cable and satellite provider packages. If you want 23 episodes of show X you also get 12 of show Y.
I really doubt they're packaged "All Episodes"

Several years ago I enjoyed the "Banacek" series when it was airing on RTV and after watching some of them cycle through to repeats, I thought that was all there were and looked into it. I found that RTV wasn't airing all of them according to an online episode guide I ran across.

Now that COZI TV is airing them I have caught at least 4 episodes that I've never seen before.

COZI has in recent weeks aired episodes of "Lassie" I have never seen before with Cloris Leachman as Timmy's mom. When we watched these on RTV, they went from "Jeff's Collie" with Jan Clayton as the mom to series with June Lockhart without the crossover episodes showing how Timmy was adopted by the new owners of the farm.

Several years ago I enjoyed the "Banacek" series when it was airing on RTV and after watching some of them cycle through to repeats, I thought that was all there were and looked into it. I found that RTV wasn't airing all of them according to an online episode guide I ran across.

All the episodes as listed on Wikipedia were aired by RTN. (I have them recorded) It might of depended on what affiliate you watched, as not all had the same programming lineup. With some series (and maybe with Banacek) RTN would play episodes during the week and also on the weekend. If your affiliate did not play the weekend episodes, but had an altered lineup, then some episodes were skipped. It was certainly nice having all those RTN feeds.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banacek

I'll be glad when bewitched gets to the "color" episodes,LOL
When watching with dishnetwork,they give you all the info like episode number and year.Cool info

The only series I know that ME showed all of, was Perry Mason. I managed to finally catch all of ones I never saw on RTV once Me came on the air. But most of the others never seem to have many episodes, shows like Kojak and Rockford Files. They must not have many Rockfords as I'm pretty sure I'm seeing repeats already on that one.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)