Status
Please reply by conversation.

ECruzBUD

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2008
SEATTLE, WA.
Hi Folks,

I have seen MeTV on Galaxy 16, C-band, DVBS-2, FTA.
correspond by FOX 5 in St. Louis, Missouri.
It only shows MeTV East Coast.

I am wondering do any of you know whether is there is MeTV West / Pacific
on C-band, FTA????

MeTv shows the original "STAR TREK" episodes on every Saturday night at 11 PM EST.
I have to watch it on the Eastern time for "STAR TREK"

Is there MeTV Pacific on FTA, C-band??? Just like on Galaxy 16, C-band.

Thanks,
Eugene
ECruzBUD

Hi Folks,

on C-band, FTA????

MeTv shows the original "STAR TREK" episodes on every Saturday night at 11 PM EST.

Thanks,
Eugene
ECruzBUD

I have MeTV on Galaxy 16 & MeTV-HD on SES 1. Both carry the same programming at the same time. As far as I know, there are no other feeds for this channel.

Did you check 3726 v 10000 on 101 W? There are no stations like krbk that shows west coast if that's what you are looking for. METV on 101 W if it has a west coast feed then it will be there :)

The stations out west will tape delay the "east" coast feed. My local station does that so I can watch at both times :) A few years back there was a C-Band local Wyoming METV station on 118W° that was west coast timed, but long gone :(

The stations out west will tape delay the "east" coast feed. My local station does that so I can watch at both times :) A few years back there was a C-Band local Wyoming METV station on 118W° that was west coast timed, but long gone :(

MeTV-Alternate has delayed programming from the "main" MeTV stream. About a 3 hour difference and it looks like the same programming in the same order.

MeTV-Alternate has delayed programming from the "main" MeTV stream. About a 3 hour difference and it looks like the same programming in the same order.
MeTV alt are shows that are substituted for shows that are owned in the local markets that METV is shown in. IE some markets own The Lucy Show so when that is on, the local affiliate switches to METV alt which has "I Love Lucy"

You're looking for KVOS-TV and KFFV which has 4 sub channels, well 2 each, based in Seattle,WA. They do not uplink to a Satellite but have several OTA broadcast towers and also carriage deals with Cable and Satellite TV providers in USA and Canada.
They have ME tv and H&I which shows all of the old Star Trek shows, such as DS9, Voyager etc... While ME TV is Hogan's Heroes and Lucy etc.. then there's Movies channel and Decades channel. None of which are uplinked to a Satellite.

Its
Hi Folks,

on C-band, FTA????

Thanks,
Eugene
ECruzBUD
Gone now

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)