Miami Vice coming to Cozi TV March 1st

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Miami Vice Debut Date on Cozi TV: Things kick off Sun, March 1st with a Miami Vice marathon from 1 PM - 5 PM ET. The regular schedule starts on Mon, March 2nd and Miami Vice will air weekdays (Mon - Fri) at 11 PM - 12 AM ET and Saturdays at 8 PM - 9 PM ET and 9 PM - 10 PM ET.

Great news, will be soon a TIVO-OTA cord cutter (again) if Dish does not fix their subchannel guides. Soon after that HBO should be avail without sub to cable/sat.

Reactions: Mr Tony
The series heads to Cozi TV tomorrow, Sun, March 1st with a Miami Vice marathon from 1 PM - 5 PM ET. The regular schedule starts Mon, March 2nd and Miami Vice will air weekdays (Mon - Fri) at 11 PM - 12 AM ET and Saturdays at 8 PM - 10 PM ET

Reactions: foghorn2
So glad I have Tivo/Mini's now and dumped the Hopper /Joeys. I can record and watch all these sub-channels with no problems!

Thanks Iceberg, set my timers ahem- One Pass for Miami Vice!

Reactions: Mr Tony
Bad Lip Sync on COZI TV, wish someone would fix it.

I watch Cozi all the time, and I've never seen bad lip sync. You sure your tv is set right, or whatever you are using for audio? I'm using a MicroHD receiver direct from the satellite, HDMI cable to my tv set (LG 47" 3d tv), and an optical cable out the back of the tv set to my Vizio soundbar. Perfect sound, no lip sync issues.

If you are picking this up via an OTA tv channel, you might need to contact them to fix their setup.

I'm seeing the same thing lately. Like they are playing it at 1.5x or 2x to gain some commercial time.

edit: Been moving stuff around the past few weeks and seeing it on all my tv tuners and my 722, dtvpal dvr and my tivo's connected via hdmi to tvs and 1 tv via optical to surround since the hdmi circuit is fried on AVR.

Reactions: foghorn2
You can hear pitch variation on the various songs played throughout the show. They seem to be screwing around with it on purpose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)