michael jackson hair on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Jackson imposter, I danced with Michael Jackson: I hee hee'd with Michael Jackson; Michael Jackson was a crotch-grabbing friend of mine. Mr. Imposter, you're no Michael Jackson. :D

~ Lloyd Bentsen

Last edited:
that guy did one sucky MJ :D . he looks like MJ but not even close when he dances. stinks................

that guy did one sucky MJ :D . he looks like MJ but not even close when he dances. stinks................
He moved like Michael Jackson on drugs. Wait! Perhaps the guy was ahead of his time. :rolleyes:

Seriously, you can pull just about any shmoe off the streets and his dancing wouldn't be any worse after a few hours of instruction. However, I just loved the way he rolled down the stairs like a sack of potatoes.

FYI...the real incident is a lot different than than the movie version.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVJzf3aQLLI&feature=topvideos]YouTube - Michael Jackson's Rare Footage Pepsi Commercial Accident In 1984[/ame]

They reported this as some kind of new found lost footage. But I have video footage of this in my archives . They showed more then this on inside edition years ago.

He moved like Michael Jackson on drugs. Wait! Perhaps the guy was ahead of his time. :rolleyes:

Seriously, you can pull just about any shmoe off the streets and his dancing wouldn't be any worse after a few hours of instruction. However, I just loved the way he rolled down the stairs like a sack of potatoes.

:eek::Dlol

They reported this as some kind of new found lost footage. But I have video footage of this in my archives . They showed more then this on inside edition years ago.
is there a way you can share any of that extra footage here with us? :)

is there a way you can share any of that extra footage here with us? :)
I have the Inside Edition verson on vhs tape . I will have to burn it to dvd and then stick it on youtube. I need to find it first. It was back in the day when Bill OReilly hosted the show. I'll see what I can do. None of my tapes are labeled. I did find the O J Simpson Wedding Video they showed on Inside Edition today so I'm in on the right track.

I have the Inside Edition verson on vhs tape . I will have to burn it to dvd and then stick it on youtube. I need to find it first. It was back in the day when Bill OReilly hosted the show. I'll see what I can do. None of my tapes are labeled. I did find the O J Simpson Wedding Video they showed on Inside Edition today so I'm in on the right track.

thank you :up

It's all new footage since it wasn't news worthy the past 25-years and most people probably have a VHS Player back in '84.

I'm sure Pepsi or the Michael Jackson has tons of footage, but they won't make any money by giving it away.

I wonder if this incident inspired Michael Jackson to write one of his best songs;
BEAT IT!!!! BEAT IT !!!:p
lol..... yeah people around him gave his head a beating trying to put out the flame.....:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.