Michigan/ That evil school from the South

There is no excuse for his behavior. For example, it's one thing to pick-up a rifle and go to the defense of your fellow soldiers. But it's quite another story when they murder, rape, pillage & plunder and then claim they were only trying to help break up what was going on when they got egged on. Regardless, tonight Michigan and Ohio State battle it out on the ice (Hockey). ;)

Marcus-Hall-Flips-Bird-at-Michigan.jpg

Fwiw, I never said his actions walking out of the stadium was acceptable.

It doesn't matter how deep you dig, leaving the bench is a suspendable offense....

And the suspension is ....
If it happens in the first half, your our the rest of that game, if it happens in the 2nd half your out the next ....

I don't agree with it, but thats what the rules committee came up with.

And the suspension is ....
If it happens in the first half, your our the rest of that game, if it happens in the 2nd half your out the next ....

Big 10 doesn't apply any additional punishment. They just reprimanded Hall and the OSU staff for the fight.

Okay, what part don't you agree with ? It's not a perfect "rule" as there's endless "what if's" that can apply...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)