GEOSATpro micro hd recovery cable

FWIW, I ordered one of those $1.44 cables on Ebay on Jan 23rd. It arrived from China today (2/9/2015). I ran the chip checker against it and it reads as a PL-2303 XA/HXA. I have no need to try it right now so there will be no followup unless the MicroHD burps at which point I have four different generations of the drivers to see if it works.

FWIW, I ordered one of those $1.44 cables on Ebay on Jan 23rd. It arrived from China today (2/9/2015). I ran the chip checker against it and it reads as a PL-2303 XA/HXA. I have no need to try it right now so there will be no followup unless the MicroHD burps at which point I have four different generations of the drivers to see if it works.

If a driver does not work I would suggest removing the driver completely and then reboot before installing the next one.

Reactions: KE4EST

FYI, when I got mine I sent that vendor a message asking where the driver was?? They sent me links to every USB wireless adapter driver imaginable? They didn't have a clue and had me chasing rabbits for a week.

Ennywho, I finally sent them a message telling them I had found them on my own and I also "suggested" that they note in their ad that NO DRIVERS INCLUDED so at least ppl would know what they were dealing with.

Like you I won't know if it works or not until one of my receivers horks up and it won't hurt my feelings if that never happens!

FYI, when I got mine I sent that vendor a message asking where the driver was?? They sent me links to every USB wireless adapter driver imaginable? They didn't have a clue and had me chasing rabbits for a week.

Ennywho, I finally sent them a message telling them I had found them on my own and I also "suggested" that they note in their ad that NO DRIVERS INCLUDED so at least ppl would know what they were dealing with.

Like you I won't know if it works or not until one of my receivers horks up and it won't hurt my feelings if that never happens!
If you only pay $1.44 including shipping from China, you have to write your own driver. :)

Reactions: fred555 and FTA4PA
Why not try it? Your not going to mess anything up plus they you can say I backup my unit the hard way :)

was your cable green and white wires the same sa pictured in the instulation papers my wires white wires are crossed the green wire is in the TX spot on the connector the connector has green white red black will this work sa i cannot get a reply from gotcband tooold

Yes it will work.

How have you been trying to contact me? Want to make sure I don't have something setup wrong I just moved to a new office.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts