SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 4, 2004
Down South
I bought a new MicroHD last week, doesn't play nice with my orthomode setup

I paid about $120.00 plus paypal fees to come
Asking $85.00 lower 48 only

Wow that is a good deal!

I wonder what issue you are having? I have my microHD running an Ortho dual with two Norsat LNB's no problems at all. The dish is fixed on 58W and I get 65 channels ITC.

Maybe you have an Ortho with both C-band and KU - - - still that should work.

I run a Bullseye II Dual Ortho on microHD no problem. I use a powered multi-switch to power the LNBs

Hockeynut, need shipping also, sorry

Paypal only

I'm not sure, I do have dual Cband and KU
Cband scans fine
Ku scans in cband trasnponders also
no Ku

Hockeynut, need shipping also, sorry

Paypal only

I'm not sure, I do have dual Cband and KU
Cband scans fine
Ku scans in cband trasnponders also
no Ku

What version and date Firmware is loaded? There was an issue with the old firmware and certain lnb's. You shouldn't have any problems now with the latest firmware from last June I think. I also have an orthomode setup, with TWO MicroHd's and an X2 HD receiver, and I'm not having problems with it.

I have already reboxed it up, but from what I checked , it was the latest Firmware

. You shouldn't have any problems now with the latest firmware from last June I think. I also have an orthomode setup, with TWO MicroHd's and an X2 HD receiver, and I'm not having problems with it.[/QUOTE]

It might be a switch port setting, if I forget to set the right switch port for the Ku on my setup it'll scan my C dish even though all other settings are set for Ku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)