MicroHD and DiSEqC 1.2

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jibaro29

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 13, 2007
Lake Worth FL
I am not sure how it happened but it did. My sat system consist of two dishes. One for Ku and the other for C band. I have been working with this setup for a while now. A few weeks ago the Micro started to not recognized the DiSEqC. I tried switching ports and nothing. I get no signal from lnbfs. I thought that the switch was bad. So instead of replacing the switch I replaced the receiver. The Manhattan had no issues with the DiSEqC. Has anyone encounter the same situation?

Did you power cycle the MicroHD?

Perhaps the userdb.udf file got "funny" (corrupted is some odd way, but not enough to boot-loop). Try reflashing the firmware back to the latest load. If you don't have a backup of the userdb to reload from before it went "funny", you'll have to re-do the settings and such up from scratch.

I had a problem last fall when I got my new microhd. I could load and old userdb file and it would move the dish but when I did a factory reset it would not move the dish until I loaded the old userdb file and even then when I added a new satellite it would not move the dish in setup. Eugene from satav had me reload the firmware from the satellite. I think that fixed it. charlie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts