microHD Development: Bug Reports and Firmware Fixes

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Please create a new thread for bug reports.

Thought that it would be a convenient way to track bugs, but this thread has become nearly impossible to track and manage with discussions, non-bug issues. It has been removed from the microHD stickies.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Iceberg said:
as from my other thread ;)

I noticed when deleting files on the DVR you have to do them one at a time. So you find the file, hit yellow button to delete and it then kicks you back to the channel you were on.

Any way to have it where you can delete more than one file at a time?

DVR recoding deletion now allows multiple file deletion at a time. The DVR recording list is displayed after deleting file(s).

Feature is implemented for next firmware release.

Joe DC said:
I Just received my MicroHD today and am having issues with performing a blind scan. Its probably me so perhaps someone can give me some advise.
Set up the antenna tab with Universal LNB 5150/10750 as I have a DMX741. When I try to do a normal blind scan for C band the pop up menu asks for a Ku frequency span to scan. If I accept as is or if I change the frequencies to correspond to the C band the blind scan progress meter never exceeds 0% after 5 minutes or so.

Blind scan on the Universal 5150/10750 and 10750/5150 settings now correctly scans both C and KU bands with default Start/Stop frequencies of 3700/12200.

Available with next firmware update release.

skysurfer said:
Detailed or even normal Blind scan when local oscillator is set to zero (0) and doing an all SR scan using range 950-1450: does not find any results when there are results to be found.
LO 0 will not be supported and will be removed from the LO list due to ALI hard coding. LO 1000 is available and should meet most scanning needs with a simple calculation. Disappointing, but not going to be possible. We exhausted this one with high level ALI team.

skysurfer said:
when you do a "antenna setup" on a satellite and then go to the TP list or single satellite scan sections, a different satellite usually shows up in the TP list or single satellite scan areas and you have to select the satellite you want to work with.

Selected satellite in the Motor /Switch Setting menu now carries over to Single Satellite Search. We are still working on the carry over to TP List.

This update is implemented in the upcoming firmware file release.

Last edited:
qwert1515 said:
Would it be possible to change the default scan range for C-Band LNBs with a LO of 5150 from 3400 - 4200 to 3700 - 4200 ?

Updated all Start/Stop blind scan frequencies.

This update will be available in next firmware release.

qwert1515 said:
When updating the firmware by USB, if you have multiple firmware files with different dates you can not differentiate them.

HDVS54012-1108249A0 2012-6-15.abs shows up as HDVS54012-1108249A0 2
HDVS54012-1108249A0 2012-7-6.abs shows up as HDVS54012-1108249A0 2

New naming convention implemented and available in next firmware release.

Iceberg said:
Bug on one of the settings (mikelib PM'd me about it and I confirmed it)

When you go into OSD settings if you change transparency to anything (10%, 20% etc) when you exit out teletext automatically turns from OFF to ON
If you change transparency back to 0% teletext stays on

Bug corrected.

DVR recoding deletion now allows multiple file deletion at a time. The DVR recording list is displayed after deleting file(s).

Feature is implemented for next firmware release.

Updated all Start/Stop blind scan frequencies.

New naming convention implemented and available in next firmware release.

Bug corrected.

GREAT to hear!
Can't wait to try it out

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts