Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
Please use this thread to submit bugs and glitches and the status of the fixes.

GEOSATpro supports you! Thank you for supporting GEOSATpro!

Last edited by a moderator:
as from my other thread ;)

I noticed when deleting files on the DVR you have to do them one at a time. So you find the file, hit yellow button to delete and it then kicks you back to the channel you were on.

Any way to have it where you can delete more than one file at a time?

as from my other thread ;)

I noticed when deleting files on the DVR you have to do them one at a time. So you find the file, hit yellow button to delete and it then kicks you back to the channel you were on.

Any way to have it where you can delete more than one file at a time?

1. We will review the routine and determine if it is possible to modify to allow multiple files to be selected for deletion. We will report back if possible or not.

2. We will modify the deletion process so the receiver remains in the DVR Recording List menu after deleting a recording.

Remember that this thread is for requests and bug reports. Lets keep the conversations in the general forum. Moving the HDMI convertor posts to their own thread.

bug...

Scanned in the religious audio only feeds on 87W C-Band
(4043 H 3910)

only logs one audio pid. Hit audio button and only shows one (should be about 25 different ones...each receiver shows different amounts due to software capacity)

bug...

Scanned in the religious audio only feeds on 87W C-Band
(4043 H 3910)

only logs one audio pid. Hit audio button and only shows one (should be about 25 different ones...each receiver shows different amounts due to software capacity)

bug might be fixed (kind of)
did a blind scan...normal and it logged the channel and only one PID
did a blind scan...detail and it found all 24 pids
did 6 transponder scans...1 time it only showed one PID...the other 5 times it showed all the PIDS (yes I removed the channel after each scanning)

so the good thing is it scans more than 4 PIDs so all the options are there
the bad is it may take 2 or 3 manual scans ;)

good thing is it scans more than 4 PIDs so all the options are there
the bad is it may take 2 or 3 manual scans ;)

We are analyzing the transponder to determine if the tables are configured following the DVB standards. The tables might be non-compliant to the DVB standards like the 139W audio services. We should be able to correct.

We are analyzing the transponder to determine if the tables are configured following the DVB standards. The tables might be non-compliant to the DVB standards like the 139W audio services. We should be able to correct.
Wow. That kind of response is not something you'd get from your everyday designed-built-programmed-in-Korea generic box.

Wow. That kind of response is not something you'd get from your everyday designed-built-programmed-in-Korea generic box.
SO true....
Actually Brian called me a few hours ago to talk about that bug and gave me some options to try out.
(now I know he isnt going to call everyone if they have an issue but I've spoken to Brian in the past about other things) ;)

Now THATS support :)

I have decided to break it off to two different threads since alot of feature requests turn into conversations

one for bugs and fixes
one for feature request

Thanks!!

I Just received my MicroHD today and am having issues with performing a blind scan. Its probably me so perhaps someone can give me some advise.
Set up the antenna tab with Universal LNB 5150/10750 as I have a DMX741. When I try to do a normal blind scan for C band the pop up menu asks for a Ku frequency span to scan. If I accept as is or if I change the frequencies to correspond to the C band the blind scan progress meter never exceeds 0% after 5 minutes or so. What am I doing incorrectly? Thanks.
On a side note when the "moving dish" indicator was active for the scan it did not move the dish from its prior position. I did it manually and restarted the scan.

Set up the antenna tab with Universal LNB 5150/10750 as I have a DMX741. When I try to do a normal blind scan for C band the pop up menu asks for a Ku frequency span to scan.
We will look into a solution. For now set up the C and KU satellites using the separate satellite positions and program the inline switch.

On a side note when the "moving dish" indicator was active for the scan it did not move the dish from its prior position. I did it manually and restarted the scan.
Using DiSEqC 1.2 or USALS? If DiSEqC 1.2, did you aim the dish for each satellite then save each satellite in a motor position before starting the scan?
or
Is this the first time that you are using the receiver with an existing DiSEqC motor or DiSEqC 1.2 controller with preprogrammed positions?

My microHD was set to the default video setting 1080p with the firmware that was shipped with it. My tv set handles 720p natively and 1080i with hdmi. I got a signal right away on my tv regardless, and was able to use it. I do though suggest the default to be set at say 480p, and then it'll even support OLD plasma's with component, if they use an HDMI to Component adapter.

Then again, IF this setting also controls the composite output, then it definitely would be best to set it to 480i natively. Otherwise people going composite with an OLD tv set won't get anything.

One last thing: when this setting is changed, PLEASE have a confirmation screen to click an "OK - this works" (ala Windows), OR have it time out in say 20 seconds and go back to the default! When I changed it to 1080i, it blanked out for so long, I though I was screwed. It then finally came back up. So, I'm not sure if my tv was just taking it's sweet time hand-shaking, or if that time-out feature already exists.

primestar31 said:
My microHD was set to the default video setting 1080p with the firmware that was shipped with it. My tv set handles 720p natively and 1080i with hdmi. I got a signal right away on my tv regardless, and was able to use it. I do though suggest the default to be set at say 480p, and then it'll even support OLD plasma's with component, if they use an HDMI to Component adapter.

Then again, IF this setting also controls the composite output, then it definitely would be best to set it to 480i natively. Otherwise people going composite with an OLD tv set won't get anything.

One last thing: when this setting is changed, PLEASE have a confirmation screen to click an "OK - this works" (ala Windows), OR have it time out in say 20 seconds and go back to the default! When I changed it to 1080i, it blanked out for so long, I though I was screwed. It then finally came back up. So, I'm not sure if my tv was just taking it's sweet time hand-shaking, or if that time-out feature already exists.

Composite output is always set to 480i and o's not controlled by the HDMI resolution setting.

Not possible to add resolution confirmation process. Love the idea!

"We will look into a solution. For now set up the C and KU satellites using the separate satellite positions and program the inline switch." No inline switch used except what is built into the DMX 741 LNB. Ku & C from same sat position.

"Using DiSEqC 1.2 or USALS? If DiSEqC 1.2, did you aim the dish for each satellite then save each satellite in a motor position before starting the scan?"
or

"Is this the first time that you are using the receiver with an existing DiSEqC motor or DiSEqC 1.2 controller with preprogrammed positions " Using DiSec 1.2 with pre programmed positions to GBox V3000 located about 30' away from the MicroHD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)