GEOSATpro microHD Satellite Update Problem

Lucky53

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 5, 2006
I'm having a problem updating to 0.16..its showing(on Tp 12115)..H/W version 0.1 and S/W version 0.1.0..and not the new 0.16..Does the uplink have the info yet??? Thanks.

0.16 is a beta upgrade. Brian (of Satellite AV) indicated as soon as testing is done and all is well it will be put up for satellite download.

DRCars

It is out of beta as of today and now official but I don't know if he has it ready for upgrade via sat yet.

We are having an issue with the uplink encoder table build. The firmware version is 0.16, but the tables are not updating to provide correct version for the properties to display properly.

The OTA-SSU Firmware update is fine to download and there will be no conflicts or issues with the firmware.

Went to update a friend's MicroHD via satellite today..all I get is "stop" on the screen again..Brian,are we still having issues at the uplink???

The uplinker facility experienced a weather related event today and some services did not come back up.

We will work with the engineer tomorrow to check the tables again.

I updated mine via the USB a few days ago when the satallite update didn't seem to be working. Was a good signal on 12115 maybe 75%Q, thought there might be a problem with the file somehow. Brian posted the file, only takes a few minutes to download via interweb so I tested that updating method for the first time on the micro.
-C.

The OTA-SSU firmware update is available on G-19, 12115, PID 330.

Due to a table issue, the version is showing as .1. This will be corrected during the next build.

Seem to be having this re-occurring problem ..again..went to download( via satellite)and says I already have the new F/W version??? so I aborted the download..

Seem to be having this re-occurring problem ..again..went to download( via satellite)and says I already have the new F/W version??? so I aborted the download..

What version do you have?

Ya just did the same thing was at 12-12-06 and did an update via sat and still have 12-12-06 did a factory reset also did a master power reset but there was no new update via satellite same file downloading as before still tagged as H/W ver 0.1S/W ver 0.1.0on the satellite download site

Version 0.19 will be on the satellite update stream tomorrow morning. Was having problems uploading the update file to the SatelliteGuys site and totally forgot to update the satellite file before leaving the office.

Will update this thread when the file is updated on the satellite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts