Microsoft to Launch Xbox 360 IPTV DVR

I use my 360's for music, pictures, Windows Media Center, OTA recording and multi-room viewing. Thats all through the Windows Media Center connection. I would love to see IPTV feature. I've tried the downloads on demand and they are great. Of course they need to lower price and have more selection but use, speed and navigation are great. Very pleased with the Xbox 360 and this new feature. Bring it on!!

Even Borat loves this.

It's a Nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hatsoff:

I watched the video. One of the channels was WCTX which is a local Hartford Connecticut channel. I betcha AT&T will be one of the providers since we have the U-Verse and AT&T is partnering with Microsoft. D* better get those 100 HD channels out there quick or all signs are pointing to me eventually switching everything in my house to AT&T.

There's no way this would work through my internet connection. I hope MS is planning to roll out some kind of service that can handle this type of data transfer. I'd be interested in knowing the price, picture quality, channel lineup, HD availability, and harddrive upgrade options. I've said in the past that I wasn't thrilled about a game console being a piece of home theater equipment, but I'd like to see what MS has planned and they may make me eat my words.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts