Middle school football players execute life-changing play

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
Yet another touching story showing kids with good character.

Last edited by a moderator:
On a side note, I want to know how a middle school can afford to have that quality of field, personalized equipment, and a tackle football program?

On a side note, I want to know how a middle school can afford to have that quality of field, personalized equipment, and a tackle football program?

Its the high schools field used by the school system, they play tackle football starting in the 4th grade around here. 1st thru 3rd grade can also play tackle or flag football depending on the school system. Mighty Mights is the 1st -3rd grade tackle system for Tulsa Union School District. Union Tuttle Stadium will rival most small college Stadiums and is used for all age groups 6th grade thru Varsity although we also have the old stadium field and Central Park Stadium that are also used because we field as many as 7 teams in some age groups.

This is truly a great moment. These kids will remember it all their lives, and promote them to more kindness and compassion. I am IMPRESSED and truly appreciative of these guys. They are on the right path, and may they all achieve success with the warm feelings that they did it without trampling on others, but rather, with the satisfaction of helping others up the ladder!

THANK YOU, MIDDLE SCHOOLERS! You give me hope!

And I am thankful this is outside the Pub, where many may appreciate it!

This is truly a great moment. These kids will remember it all their lives, and promote them to more kindness and compassion. I am IMPRESSED and truly appreciative of these guys. They are on the right path, and may they all achieve success with the warm feelings that they did it without trampling on others, but rather, with the satisfaction of helping others up the ladder!

THANK YOU, MIDDLE SCHOOLERS! You give me hope!

And I am thankful this is outside the Pub, where many may appreciate it!
Thanks.

I usually do post things like this in the Pub because there are more Pub visitors than sports forum visitors, even though the sports forum is opened to the non-Pub members as well. Hopefully more people will view it here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)