Midnight Release MGS4 (GameCrazy)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
If you don't care about the LE Edition(collectors edition exclusive to gamestop) you can get the regular version midnight tonight.

I can't wait to play it tomorrow afternoon!
Raiden_-_Metal_gear_solid_4.jpg

Well I've been playing it for 2 hours.
The graphics are just that stupid good.

The game is fun.

bought the 80 gb MGS4 for $530 -$100 for sony CC - $100 wal-mart gift card making it $330 , then I sold the game to a dude @wal-mart for $50 , making it $280 out the door ( will be $240 once I sell controller) for my PS3 Blu-ray/ Linux Media Center :);)
oh yeaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a must have for me!! Thanks for letting us know!:up

The game is like you are in a movie basically, a lot of cut scenes, and Kojima and crew have done a great job on creating the story line.
Kojima doesn't disappoint, he delivers a 10/10 masterpiece.

It's disappointing if you don't know the story. Good movies/games are self contained and can still intertwine stories and plotlines, after playing this for an hour I am surprised that I actually think less of the franchise now. Nothing makes sense, and the opening live action skit made me think I was watching an ad, I still can't tell you why it was there.

For a lot of people this is their first MGS, it's my 2nd, but I barely remember the first Metal Gear Solid. It's pretty, and will play it more tomorrow when I'm less annoyed and leave more feedback. I am sure I'll have a better view of it once I am more comfortable with the controls and things fall into piece a little more.

It's disappointing if you don't know the story. Good movies/games are self contained and can still intertwine stories and plotlines, after playing this for an hour I am surprised that I actually think less of the franchise now. Nothing makes sense, and the opening live action skit made me think I was watching an ad, I still can't tell you why it was there.

For a lot of people this is their first MGS, it's my 2nd, but I barely remember the first Metal Gear Solid. It's pretty, and will play it more tomorrow when I'm less annoyed and leave more feedback. I am sure I'll have a better view of it once I am more comfortable with the controls and things fall into piece a little more.
If you need to refresh your memory about the series like I did, and also like me don't have all the previous games anymore, check out Joystiq's "Need to know Info": MGS4: Need to Know Info - Joystiq

I remember the old MGS graphics back in the late 90's, it was fun, crap, I've spent hours playing it, I loved it, I never went inside the storyline too much, I just played it because it was fun to hang out in the small sewer type tunnels.
I thought the ads were funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)