Mike and Molly

IF this coming season is as bad as the last season was I won't care if they shorten it. I don't like the way that have changed Molly to a slap stick ,dumb ass character. She is like a different person compared to what she was in the first season.

I don't think there is one grade school teacher out there that'll say they have a "good paying job". Teachers are among the most underpaid professions out there.

Of course they will tell you they are underpaid, the average elementary school teacher salary where I live is a hair under $65k.
Houses are not expensive here so that is a very good paying job for this area.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Of course they will tell you they are underpaid, the average elementary school teacher salary where I live is a hair under $65k.
Houses are not expensive here so that is a very good paying job for this area.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

In NC teachers def are underpaid... Wife is a 10yr teacher and will make 36,500... With the "raise" she makes the same as a 5 year teacher with very little difference between a new teacher salary too... Texas has been up here recruiting to move teachers down there and start out at 50,000... Where in nc... You can teach 30+ yrs but 50,000 is your cap

Crazy stuff... I teach special needs kid's and my aunt up north makes close to 70,000 doing the same thing haha

S05, E01 (Season Premiere)

Monday, December 8, 2014

"The Book of Molly":
After being away at a writing workshop for eight weeks, Molly returns home and announces that her book is being published.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)