Mindy Project

I actually watched the first episode all the way through. I was hoping it would suddenly come together. It didn't. Fox, I don't know what you were thinking, but Mindy and her Project should be scrubbed.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys App

I wasn't sure if I would watch this show again after the pilot. I don't even really watch sitcoms, except 30 Rock (which I'm tired of). But I actually enjoyed this week's episode...will keep the DVR timer set for now.

Question: Will Zoe Jarman be getting a decent send-off on The Mindy Project? I love Betsy!
Ausiello: Not necessarily, Nina, but don’t fret just yet. Betsy may not receive a huge goodbye party because the show wants to use her as much as possible this season. “Budget-wise, we had to rearrange things, and she has a new job,” executive producer Matt Warburton tells TVLine, calling the woman behind the naïve receptionist “a tremendous actress” and adding, “We want to use her whenever she’s available.” But will we see her in the season premiere? “We have not settled on that, but we’d love for her to be.” In other Mindy Project news, did you hear about this?!
http://tvline.com/2014/07/22/flash-plastique-season-1-cw-cast-spoilers/

Question: Any Danny and Mindy-related Mindy Project scoop? Love them together!
Ausiello: If their romance crashes and burns, they’ll only have each other to blame. “The primary difficulty between the two characters is how different they are,” previews exec producer Matt Warburton. “Every little issue — like the fact that Mindy can’t keep a tube of toothpaste in Danny’s house without him being bothered by it — will be the primary driver of story, at least for the time being. We know the characters love each other, so introducing a lot of people from the outside just to upset that would feel phony. Our motive in the beginning is just, ‘What makes it impossible for these two people, who love each other, to get along?'”
http://tvline.com/2014/08/05/the-big-bang-theory-season-8-spoilers-sheldon-train/

[SERIES][SERIESWRAP1][EPISODENAME]The Mindy Project[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2012-09-25[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Mindy Kaling[/SERIESAUTH], [SERIESAUTH]Howard Klein[/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]Mindy Kaling[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Messina[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ed Weeks[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ike Barinholtz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Beth Grant[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Xosha Roquemore[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adam Pally[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stephen Tobolowsky[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]The Mindy Project is an American series that follows obstetrician/gynecologist Mindy Lahiri as she tries to balance her personal and professional life, surrounded by quirky co-workers in a small medical practice in New York City.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP1][TVPOSTER1]
dpPQffFvrQt1KBoU5klIPNeVmw.jpg
[/TVPOSTER1][/SERIES]

[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]The Mindy Project[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
no-poster.png
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]Crimes & Misdemeanors & Ex-BFs[/EPISODENAME]
Season: [SEASON]3[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]3[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-09-30[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]Tax troubles inspire Mindy to rekindle a phony relationship with Cliff; Jeremy and Peter secretly try to win Lauren's affections by outdoing each other.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]