Minecraft and Survivalcraft

I can't imagine the time and patience it would take to do that.

I have the afternoon off and I think I'g going to spend it playing some Minecraft. I hadn't played on my PC in just over a year because my daughter was born and I moved the TV it was hooked up to into my son's room. A couple weeks ago I got a long HDMI cable and connected it to my big TV in the basement and I'm back to playing again.

I can't imagine the time and patience it would take to do that.

I have the afternoon off and I think I'g going to spend it playing some Minecraft. I hadn't played on my PC in just over a year because my daughter was born and I moved the TV it was hooked up to into my son's room. A couple weeks ago I got a long HDMI cable and connected it to my big TV in the basement and I'm back to playing again.

According to my friends list on Steam you last logged in 630 days ago. That's quite the gap. Of course, if Minecraft is the only game you are playing it makes sense that you wouldn't be using your Steam account.

According to my friends list on Steam you last logged in 630 days ago. That's quite the gap. Of course, if Minecraft is the only game you are playing it makes sense that you wouldn't be using your Steam account.

Wow! I don't think it's been that long since I logged on to Steam but it's possible I guess. I'm not sure what games I would have played there. Minecraft has been the most played.

Wow! I don't think it's been that long since I logged on to Steam but it's possible I guess. I'm not sure what games I would have played there. Minecraft has been the most played.

It says the only 2 games you have played are Don't Starve and Day Z. Your last played game was Don't Starve on May 16, 2014.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)