Mini having brain farts

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

John2021

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 28, 2021
Los angeles
When ever I go from 4k in 104 to an HD channel or the other way around one of my 4k clients looses connection to the t.v.. I have to turn the mini off and back on again to get the program back on. Anyone else having this issue? It's annoying lol

I called tech support the rep told me I was still running an hr 54 lol. I told him I had the genie 2 lol I gave him the access card number and receiver I'd. Of course his computer would have to have a meltdown . Someone will be coming out tomorrow and replacing everything ugh! Who ever did this install screwed up ugh

Well called in again. And asked if the hr 54 on my acct the rep said no. One way the reps have no idea what there doing!!! Well today they came and replaced the lnb all of the cabling and splitters along with the tower and all of the minis. So far everything's good!!! I noticed yesterday that the menu screen took two minutes to load up as it should be instant. I'm thinking the HDD was going

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)