AZBOX MiniME SG6100

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

danleeper80

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 7, 2013
Northeast PA
Hi all,
I got an azbox Minime NA Edition I've recently decided to connect it to my motor using USALS. I'ev entered the my coordinates and the motor works as expected but I'm getting aimed at the wrong sat. There's a few more settings such as move on 18V and Motor moving speed. I have the 18V enabled and the motor moving speed at default. I'm assuming I have a setting wrong anyone know what the SG6100 should be set as?

Guess there's no solution... Guess I'll need to connect the Manhattan rs1933 somewhere and just control it via remote extenders.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I would help if I could, but I do not own that receiver. Interesting that the guy that sells that receiver has read this but not responded.

Hi all,
I got an azbox Minime NA Edition I've recently decided to connect it to my motor using USALS. I'ev entered the my coordinates and the motor works as expected but I'm getting aimed at the wrong sat. There's a few more settings such as move on 18V and Motor moving speed. I have the 18V enabled and the motor moving speed at default. I'm assuming I have a setting wrong anyone know what the SG6100 should be set as?

On an existing properly aligned motorized system, if the motor moves when using USALS but to the wrong position then you need to issue the "Goto reference" command from the receiver's motor settings menu in order to move the motor to its center 0 position and recalibrate it.

When changing to a different receiver on an existing motorized USALS system, one should always first move the dish to reference 0 position before unplugging the existing receiver in order to ensure the new receiver remains synchronized with the motor. This is normally not an issue when first installing a USALS motor at it comes calibrated to 0 position from the factory.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts