Minimum package level?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Some tried to say if you have HD for life those channels should be in HD, and that would be incorrect.
As has been reported by others, including myself, these days the HD feeds do not even seem to require HD Free For Life. They are available in Welcome Pack, Smart Pack, and the Dish America packages whether you have HD Free For Life or not. My guess would be that Dish is doing away with the HD Free For Life requirements and will simply include the HD feed automatically with a subscription to the standard-def feed in every base package.

As has been reported by others, including myself, these days the HD feeds do not even seem to require HD Free For Life. They are available in Welcome Pack, Smart Pack, and the Dish America packages whether you have HD Free For Life or not. My guess would be that Dish is doing away with the HD Free For Life requirements and will simply include the HD feed automatically with a subscription to the standard-def feed in every base package.

My post above clearly references that change, I have posted about, yes well aware of it. DISH America has never required HD for Life. The only change is HD in the lower two packages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts