Misleading information/false advertising. Forced to view locals from other town

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
...yep and that's exactly what I see as well......Knoxville channels. Yet they have me on Chattanooga.
I have the same issue here. My Zip codes servers 2 countys. One is NY locals, The Other Scranton Wilkes Barre PA.
Lets just say it sucks for that county that has NY locals.

If you are receiving the correct locals for your county now, I would say that DIRECTV's mapping system had you in the wrong county before. If you want the other locals you can move your service address down the road a bit and change counties. Just leave your billing address at your house...

I am not receiving the correct locals currently. They have me on Chattanooga. Yes, I moved my service address to one mile from here within the other county line. It worked for one day, then they flipped it back to Chattanooga. I called them and they have my service address still at that location, and it should be Knoxville locals. Yet, my locals are on Chattanooga. For some reason they have me locked to this no matter what I do. It's about silly.

The Knoxville line from here is 27.2 miles, Chattanooga 76.6 miles. I don't get how they can do that. It's absurd.

Hi viper3two, I do understand your frustration with the locals. We have advised you what you need to do in order to get the locals from Knoxville. You can send that information to the agent you have been working with on the DISH Support Forum. We are unable to assist you further without that information. Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts