mispelling in membership renewal notice

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

cparker

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 8, 2007
Sanborn, NY
Scott-

The membership renewal notice that comes up for members when their membership is about to expire.... in RED.... instead of starting out, "Thank you for being...." it says, "Thank you for beinig..."

just pointing it out. :)

My wife is certified English teacher... so I'm trained to look for spelling, punctuation, grammar errors.... hehehe

Pointing out Scott's spelling errors is like keeping track of the national debt. It's an unending battle.

Yeah. In "addition" read the banner at the top of the page. Eventually, we get used to it.

To be a real grammar jerk,

"This year the prizes are even better as its something everyone could use this time of the year... MONEY"

it should be

"This year the prizes are even better as they're something everyone can use this time of the year... MONEY"

Here's what the crawl says at 11:59pm EST:
The Holiday Party crawl said:
Join us here at SatelliteGuys.US this coming Monday Night at 9PM ET / 6PM PT for our annual SatelliteGuys Holiday Party! This year the prizes are even better as they're something everyone can use this time of the year... MONEY Check the Operations Center Forum for the full list of prizes and official rules. Our holiday party is our way of saying THANK YOU for making SatelliteGuys America's Most Popular and Trusted Satellite discussion forum! In addintion before the Holiday Party join us for a LIVE "Scottie Chat" Call in Radio Show, call Scott & Bob and tell them what you want to see from the satellite companies in 2009! The "Scottie Chat" starts at 7:30PM ET / 4:30 PM PT here at SatelliteGuys!
One of the reasons I use Firefox over Safari on the Mac... Built-in Spell Check!

Scott-

The membership renewal notice that comes up for members when their membership is about to expire.... in RED.... instead of starting out, "Thank you for being...." it says, "Thank you for beinig..."

just pointing it out. :)

My wife is certified English teacher... so I'm trained to look for spelling, punctuation, grammar errors.... hehehe

That's funny. Mine is, too. Problem is... my spelling, punctuation and grammar is far better than hers. You should see the fireworks when I correct her. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts