Missed Charlie Chat

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Not really. Here is a quicky recap
-They went through the locals they launched and the ones coming in the next week or so
-Talked about the locals they reached retrans agreements with
-Showed a slide of the new locals coming (maybe) in Dec/Jan
-HBO & Showtime HD moving to 110
-the 811 promo
-Said there wont be any HD added until spring
-had the winner of the world series of poker as as guest...this was about 15 minutes worth including a video of some of the dish people playing poker.
-921 is in software stage..working out bugs
-few questions.. mostly on int'l programming

I'm mad I did...I could have recorded it and watched it in about 3 minutes instead of wasting an hour watching it...

Chat and 921

What does "in the software stage" mean? Did they not give any projected date for release of the 921?

Rich

I missed the chat last night too, but I was hoping to here if my locals were actually coming on the 11th like the Echostart knowledge base says. Does anyone remember hearing anything regarding the Flint, Michigan local channels?

Thanks...

LonC25 said:
I missed the chat last night too, but I was hoping to here if my locals were actually coming on the 11th like the Echostart knowledge base says. Does anyone remember hearing anything regarding the Flint, Michigan local channels?

Thanks...

Announced, I believe they said 12/18.

He said 921 is "in testing". As usual, no real release date was announced -- just "in a couple weeks", "tune in to the next chat", blah blah blah....

I missed the chat last night. Did Charlie mention anything about locals for Hartford, CT? I have heard rumors for over a year now announcing Hartford locals, but then it never really happens.

The placeholders and guide info is there, at 119. But supposedly no video there for those who can decode it.
So it should be soon.

What about Charleston/Huntington, WV? What markets were announced as having retrans agreements and going to be added this month or next month?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)