Missing 16 yr old,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
My wife belongs to another board and one of its members a friend of hers 16 yr old son went missing on Christmas eve and hasn't been seen since. Per the mother of this young adult the police have only taken a missing persons report and are not attempting to investigate this case as they told her that if he was a jock or honor student or very popular it would be a different story. So far only one TV station in the area has carried any news about Zack's disappearance and the police are refusing to budge so to help out the mother of this kid I'm posting her story and links here. We have allot of good people and 100k+ members, lets do what we can to bring Zack home to his family.

Family Asks For Help Finding Missing Teen - Kansas City News Story - KMBC Kansas City

Help us find Zach Gamble - Home

My wife made contact with someone at cnn and they're reviewing the story so hopefully this will get out there a bit more. Its my feeling that the police are looking at how this kid apears on the outside and judging him as not worth the effort as it wont bring their department any television recognition but if this kid had walked into a starbuck$ and shot the place up they would be talking non stop about his long hair and black wardrobe.

An anonymous poster to Zacks myspace or facebook site has aparently offered up a direction for authorities to look in the Chicago area, my wife was saying that there is an area where supposedly runaways head to though Im not sure where it would be.

Unfortunately this real story has a terrible ending and they found Zachs body in a wooded area outside of town under a bridge.

Thanks Bobby, I havent had a chance to ask my wife, she's gotten some info from the mother who is on her forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)