Missing channels on Dish Anywhere

syphix

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 24, 2004
Minnesota, USA
So I upgraded my programming to the AT250 package, and all channels appear and work fine on my Hopper 3, but the new channels are missing from my Dish Anywhere app on my iPhone, Android TV, iPad and computer. It has been over 48 hours since I upgraded. Dish support was no help, saying it was a misconfiguration of the app on my end....even on freshly installed apps.

Any help on how to get those channels visible on Dish Anywhere??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It occurs to me that this is the type of glitch that Dish should be very interested in fixing. Otherwise, anybody who downgrades their programming subscription would be able to continue watching the channels from their old package for free.

Have you tried logging out and back in? Clearing your cache in between might help as well.

No cache to clear on iPad or iPhone.

Issue remains after logging out and in, uninstalling and reinstalling.

Oddly, the on demand channels’ content plays fine on the app. The channels simply don’t show in the guide, allowing for Hopper 3 scheduling or live streaming.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
No cache to clear on iPad or iPhone.

Issue remains after logging out and in, uninstalling and reinstalling.

Oddly, the on demand channels’ content plays fine on the app. The channels simply don’t show in the guide, allowing for Hopper 3 scheduling or live streaming.

Give it time. With all the problems people have with D/A they usually solve themselves. If D/A is working and you can watch it you are one of the lucky one's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts