Missing Channels on Guide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mcasdorph

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Mar 28, 2012
WV, USA
After switching from WA to EA I seem to be missing some channels.

I used this webpage to find the TP for the channels, supposedly updated daily h**p://uplink.jameslong.name/channels.html.

What I'm Missing 379 - 388

379 Retro - Sat 72.7, TP-28 (my signal strength on TP - 48)
380 Epix - 72.7, TP-30 (my signal strength on TP - 55)
381 Epix 2 - 72.7, TP-20 (my signal strength on TP - 46)
382 Epix Hits - 72.7, TP-32 (my signal strength on TP - 50)
384 FX Movies - 72.7, TP-20 (my signal strength on TP - 46)
385 MGM - 72.7, TP-20 (my signal strength on TP - 46)
386 Sony Movie Channel - 72.7, TP-24 (my signal strength on TP - 47)
388 Pixl - 72.7, TP-24 (my signal strength on TP - 47)

They do not show up on the EPG or Fav Lists, even when set to All Channels.
IMG_20170211_081929.jpg IMG_20170211_082026.jpg

Got to be a software issue but I unplugged the receiver and plug back in, did a check switch and everything and can't get the guide or fav's to show those channels. The signals for those transponders are good.

EDIT: also when using direct entry mode, it will not go to those channels but to the next available channel instead.

Not a dumb question, no but they were listed when I was on WA even tho I wasn't subscribed to the movie pack, but they should still show just like the other premium packages shouldn't they? I was concerned because the free preview is coming up for Epix in march

Not a dumb question, no but they were listed when I was on WA even tho I wasn't subscribed to the movie pack, but they should still show just like the other premium packages shouldn't they? I was concerned because the free preview is coming up for Epix in march

It's not that unlikely one arc has them hidden the other not. But I also think on the WA they use the SD channel to show when not subscribed, I don't think there is an SD channel on the EA for those or at least I know not for all of them. I do not have all the premium channels showing BTW on the EA but do on the WA. As an example I don't subscribe to Cinnemax and on the EA I have only channel 312 of Cinnemax showing but on the WA I have all of them showing.

I have both arcs and I can confirm what Tampa said. I have Epix (stand-alone package) and PixL (Flex Pack) and those channels only show up in HD on Eastern Arc. Since only the SD feeds would be listed if you don't subscribe to those channels, this would result in those channels not showing up at all on Eastern Arc, even though the SD feeds are still listed on Western Arc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts