Missing Channels

Heavie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 20, 2004
Maryland
Hello All

I need some help here. Today I was setting up my favorite channel listing and I notice I have some missing channels on both of my 622s. Missing channel, meaning these channel is not listed on my guide and when I dial in the channel number on the remote. The 622 goes to the next available channel, instead of the channel I dial in. My Program package is American Everything with HD.

I call dish about the matter and the csr says those channel should be there. So she schedule a tech to come to the house on this friday. To check things out and to see if they need to replace both of my 622s. I think the problem is on there side, instead of my 622. Maybe they are billing me for American Everything, but I'm receiving a lower package.

The satellites I'm aiming at is 119, 110 and 61.5 and the signals is very good. No problem at all in the Baltimore, Maryland area. Here is a example of what I'm talking about.

In the 400-445 channel range. These are the channels I am getting with American Everything.

400 - TENIS
401 - GOLF
402 - NBATV
404 - HRTV
405 - TVGAM
407 - GOLTV
424 - CSNMA
432 - MASN
433 - MASN2
444 - ALT
445 - ALT

There should be more channels List. Can someone check and see if they are getting the same problem?

Thanks

Well, I'm guessing that you're in the DelMarVA area. The missing channels are in the RSN range, and AEP doesn't get "all" the RSNs, just your own region, by default.

You would get "all" the RSNs if you would also sub to the Multi-Sport package. But, the professional sports games would be blacked out, except for the teams that claim your region as their home territory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts