Missing Guide info since software upgrade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jtwex

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 25, 2008
Embarrassed Bear
Hello every1,

Recently had my receivers (Hr22-100) upgrade to software version (OX4d1) & for some reason every 48hrs I'm missing the programs that should be populated in the guide window (Some time slots are just blank). It appears to happen to random channels each time; a repeat Satellite setup fixes the problem for a while but I was wondering if anybody has any other ideas. Surprisingly, a red button reset does not fix the problem.

Any suggestions,

J :confused:

Hello every1,

Recently had my receivers (Hr22-100) upgrade to software version (OX4d1) & for some reason every 48hrs I'm missing the programs that should be populated in the guide window (Some time slots are just blank). It appears to happen to random channels each time; a repeat Satellite setup fixes the problem for a while but I was wondering if anybody has any other ideas. Surprisingly, a red button reset does not fix the problem.

Any suggestions,

J :confused:

Are your signals strong on all Sats ?

No, the guide is there & fully populated but after a few days maybe 10 channels are just blank for certain time slots.

No, the guide is there & fully populated but after a few days maybe 10 channels are just blank for certain time slots.

What channels are a few and how far out in the guide (hours/days) ?

The channels come in, but the guide doesn't populate, is that correct ?

Resetting your box three times within a thirty minute time frame will flush the cache and restore the Guide.

What channels are a few and how far out in the guide (hours/days) ?

The channels come in, but the guide doesn't populate, is that correct ?

It might be Discovery, ESPN2, Audience Network & HBOeHD the first time & another set the next week. Your second question is accurate. Every once in a while I get a lemon of a software upgrade & this appears to be one of them; maybe I'll try to force a software upgrade on one of them if the CE program is still going on.

any storms in your area in the last few days? i notice when i get a few storms in the same week, i'll get a similar issue with the guide. next day or two as long as i haven't lost the signal a few times due to storms, its ok.

It might be Discovery, ESPN2, Audience Network & HBOeHD the first time & another set the next week. Your second question is accurate. Every once in a while I get a lemon of a software upgrade & this appears to be one of them; maybe I'll try to force a software upgrade on one of them if the CE program is still going on.

CE software is only available from 11 pm to 2 pm on Friday and Saturday's normally

I had an issue last week, my HR24 got an error like "Program guide hasn't updated in 4 hours" or something like that ... I reset the box and haven't had that issue since.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)